How to Fix Kaspersky Error 27101?Daisy Reid
Have you ever received error 27101 while upgrading the suite? If yes, then don’t feel victimized. All you need to Fix Kaspersky Error 27101 with the help of connoisseurs & the post.
The blog comprises of two parts—tech support connection & solution steps. In the second part, you will get steps to fix issues by users themselves. There are three ways to connect Kaspersky Antivirus Support techies. Here are three channels:
Remote mode: get limitless remote services. For example, system backup & recovery service can get.
Online mode: get unlimited cyber services anytime, anywhere.
Telephone mode: do endless conversation with Kaspersky techies.
Let’s talk about the key points about Kaspersky:
1: Delete Secondary Antivirus except for Kaspersky
2: Add-on the real-time Windows System Updates
3: Make a fresh Windows Installation
At the very first, cross-check system needs with your configurations:
- Internet connection for activation, updates
- 480 MB of free hard disk memory space.
- CD/DVD drive
- You can use pointing devices —mouse, touchscreen, etc.
Let’s give a damn at the methods I am going to line up one-by-one:
Methods to Resolve Kaspersky Error 27101:
Method 1:- Repair the Erroneous Registry Entries
- Get on your device.
- Hover over the taskbar options.
- The options locate at the lower-left of the screen.
- You will get loads of options there.
- You need to click on the “Start” option.
- Enter “command” in the search field.
- Try to press [Enter] key while pressing [CTRL +Shift] key
- Get the permission window.
- You need to click on “Yes”.
- Get black window with a blinking cursor.
- Enter “regedit” command.
- You will get the registry editor window.
- In the “Registry Editor”, choose the Error related key
- In the File menu, you need to select “Export” option.
- Try to look for save in list.
- “Save In” list, choose the folder to save the Kaspersky backup key.
- In the “File Name” box, give a name for Kaspersky backup file.
- The “Export Range” box, be sure that you have the “Selected branch” option.
- You need to click on “Save” button.
- You need to save your file with a .reg extension.
- In such a way, you can have a backup for Kaspersky product.
Method 2:- Use Windows File Checker
You need to use the “Windows File Checker” to scan the whole system. It includes:
- Hover over the taskbar menus. The menus position at the lower-left of the screen.
- Hit on “Start” menu.
- You will get the search bar.
- In the search bar, you need to enter “Command Prompt” command in the field
- You will get the command prompt with a blinking cursor.
- Enter “sfc/scannow” (without double quotes) on the black screen.
Method:-3 Restore your Windows System back
Restoring the windows OS includes steps:
- Click on the “Start” button.
- In the search bar, you need to enter “System Restore” (without double quotes)
- You will get a bundle of search results.
- In the search results, you need to click on “System Restore”.
- You need to enter an administrator password if you prompted.
- Follow the Wizard steps
- Choose restore point.
- You will get a desired restore point.
- Restore your system.
Method 4: Do Anti-Malware, Anti-Spyware Scan
Do Kaspersky antimalware, anti-spyware scan on PC.
The methods are workable for operating systems—android & windows OS family.
Are you yet having any run-time issues?
Related Blog: How to Fix Kaspersky Error Code 27302?
Learn How to get minute-aid from Kaspersky Antivirus Support Techie
The most effectual way to connect experts is the phone service. So, keep your fingers down on your keypad & ring the Kaspersky Antivirus Support Number +1-800-360-2087 . Dialing the toll-free phone number will connect you to professionals. Ring! Ring our Kaspersky techies up! Our experts are working round the clock at one’s disposal.